Do you usually carry a backpack? (Why/Why not?)
Answer: Well, to be honest, I’m a big fan of backpacks. They’re just so versatile and convenient! I can easily pack all my stuff in one place and comfortably carry it on my back. Plus, backpacks leave my hands free for other activities, such as riding a bike or carrying groceries. All in all, a backpack is a no-brainer for me.
- backpacks (n): ba lô
- Versatile (n): linh hoạt/ đa chức năng
- Leave me hands free (phr): giúp tôi rảnh tay
What kind of bag do you like to carry? (Why?)
Answer: When it comes to bags, I tend to gravitate towards ones that are both stylish and functional. I often choose leather or canvas bags with lots of pockets and compartments so that I can easily organize my things. A good bag not only compliments my outfit but also serves its purpose well.
- To gravitate towards (phr): thiên hướng thích gì đó hơn
- Compartment (n): chỗ chứa
- Complement my outfit (v): kết hợp với bộ trang phục
Do you often change bags? (Why/Why not?)
Answer: Honestly, I don’t change bags too often. I prefer to invest in high-quality bags that can last me a long time. Not only is it better for the environment, but it’s also better for my wallet in the long run. Of course, I might switch things up occasionally for a special occasion or a change of pace, but overall, I stick to what works for me.
- In the long run (phr): trong tương lai
- Switch something up (phr): thay đổi